A Monthly Globalink Publication
July 1, 2015
“GOOD RELATIONSHIPS WITH GOOD COMPANIES BUILD GOOD BUSINESS”
What are you doing?
FROM THE PRESIDENT
WHAT REALLY COUNTS
Sadly, I share with all of you that I recently lost two of my closest and longest friends in the final month of 2015. These are friends that simply can’t be replaced. As I reflect on their lives, and mine, it becomes ever more clear that what matters most is not so much what we achieve, but who we are and what we give. How we touch others is what lasts. And, how do we do that, except in relationship? All of us forget just how powerful relationships are and the legacy they create.
At Globalink, we have all the major religions present, along with most all the countries in the world. And, at every meeting, I am amazed at how well we all come together, and enjoy one another. And, I’m often left thinking, especially during this Holiday Season, why doesn’t the World work this way? I don’t know if you’ve taken a minute to take this in at our Meetings, but it’s hard to miss. All the ills of the world, all the negativity of the news media, and all the sadness in the world that we seem to live with daily, melts away in the embrace and renewal of relationships.
The benefit we have is that we get to spend time with one another, as people, getting to know one another and working with each other. Sure there is business to discuss and share, but what happens when we come together is a testimony to the power of spending time with one another building relationships, getting to know one another, and enjoying it.
I can’t help but think how underutilized this powerful process really is, in how we go about our business and our lives. What if we all became more intentional as to the power of relationship? What if we saw it for what it is, which is literally a transformational personal and business strategy that distinguishes us from all the rest. Consider for a moment, what more you could do to build relationships within Globalink? How many new members have you actually taken the time to call and welcome? What about your clients, your colleagues, your co-workers, what more could you do to employ this powerful approach?
It’s clear to me, that in the end, this is really all that counts. Why not let 2016 be the year of intentionally raising our relationship game, and actually seeing it for what it truly is: the most important way to make a difference during our time here.
I so much appreciate being in relationship with all of you, and you with each other, it brings great joy and hope for all of us.
Don’t forget, Globalink Coaching is well underway. What we thought would happen is happening. Those members, who bring consistent effort and focus to contacting members in the network, are seeing great results. Some of the other benefits from the coaching program have come in proving independent sales management input and insight into different elements of various members’ sales process.
You can sign up for Coaching anytime
Want to learn more? email@example.com
- DEDICATED LOGISTICS in POLAND
- ARMADA PORT AGENCY from ARUBA
- SAKJ CARGO COURIER of PERU
NEW MEMBERS TO DATE
- TORRISTIR from PORTUGAL
- CGATE LOGISTICS from GERMANY
- ASI LOGISTICS from CHINA
- ATRAX LOGISTICS from SOUTH AFRICA
- FREIGHT SERVICES from FIJI/PAPUA NEW GUINEA
- BLUE ARROW from CANADA
- TEAMGLOBAL from KENYA
- FAR LOGISTICS from ENGLAND
- DOLPHIN SHIPPING from KUWAIT
- OPMA from CAMEROON
- BPL GMBH from GERMANY
- LOGNET from Lithuania
- MAPCARGO SAS from Bogota, Colombia
- BEIJING MONKING ASSOICATES, INTERNATIONAL FORWARDING CO., LTD, from Guangzhou, China
- FASTIC LOGISTIC, LTD of China
- ITS LOGISTICS HUNGARY KFT from Budapest, Hungary
- SUNOBLE from China
- EMBASSY LOGISTICS from Peru
- CANGAR BALTICS, SIA, of Riga, Latvia
- NINGBO GREEN INTERNATIONAL TRANS CO., LTD, of Ningbo, China
- BEST ROUTE ALGERIE from ALGIERS, ALGERIA
- ANICAM CARGO LOGISTICS in MIAMI
- DEDICATED LOGISTICS in POLAND
- ARMADA PORT AGENCY from ARUBA
- SAKJ CARGO COURIER of PERU
- JODPHUR BUSINESS VENTURES LTD from NIGERIA
- VERTEX EXPRESS from EGYPT
- COMBINED FREIGHT INTERNATIONAL from PAKISTAN
Do you know any of the above listed companies?
If so let us know!
How many networks do you know of that pays their members? We have learned from experience that some of the best members come referred to us by existing members. We pay $500 to the member for each new quality agent that joins the network as a result of their referral. After they do that 4 times they get their next year’s membership renewal FREE.
- CARGO SERVICES, S.A. in CUBA, MEXICO, PANAMA, & SPAIN
- GLOBAL LOGISTICS in INDIA – FREE MEMBERSHIP RECEIVED!!
Want to know where we need new members?
Check our Open Slots List
Have questions or want to learn more?
SLOW PAYING MEMBERS
We have not had any slow payers reported this month!! We will keep you updated if this information should be updated.
Relationships: The Real Gift of Globalink
The holiday season is upon us here at Globalink, and the year is coming to an end. I have been receiving some nice Seasons Greetings emails which are always great, and reminds me about Globalink’s greatest benefit: relationships. The end of the year is a great time to check in with your fellow members, just to say hi, all in the name of nurturing the relationships. This kind of friendly greeting can go a long way, and is really what this network is all about. I encourage you to take the time to do so. And, on that same note, this is a great gift you can give to all of your colleagues not already in the network. A worldwide network of trading partners in a safer model motivated to develop business…. How about that for a gift that keeps on giving?? Bringing that kind of value to your colleagues is a great way to secure your relationship and your business with them long into the future. Somet hing to think about. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all, really looking forward to this year’s meeting!
TERMINATED MEMBERS TO DATE
- ARC EN CIEL – DRC
- MAC-TRANS – LATVIA
- SPEED TRANS – SAUDI ARABIA
- SKYNET- UKRAINE and RUSSIA
- AIROCEAN from BARCELONA, SPAIN
- RTG/ROUND THE GLOBE SHIPPING – PAKISTAN
- NES CARGO- THE PHILIPPINES
- UNISON CHOICE – MYANMAR
- GOLDEN HARBINGER – MYANMAR
- ACCORD INTERNATIONAL in VIETNAM
2016 Vietnam Meeting Registration is open!!
FROM THE ADMIN
As we get closer to the meeting it is more and more important that you have ensured your registration for the meeting and reservations at the hotel.
Remember, time is going to run short quickly for the One-on-One meetings and your fellow members (new members especially) will fill their time slots quickly.
If you have not submitted your payment for your meeting attendance, you will not have access to the scheduler until we have received this so make sure to send your payment soonest!!
If you have received payment confirmation from our offices for your meeting registration – start booking your meetings today!!
If you have any issues logging into the scheduler, remember that the username is your email address and if need be, you can always select the “forgot password” option on the login screen and it will walk you through the password re-set process.
If you are able to log into the scheduler and can see the “INVITATIONS” tab but are not able to see the “Schedule Meeting” drop down option below this, then please try using a different browser. Depending upon your specific country’s security restrictions, a change of browser should fix the problem.
If you have any questions or if there is anything that I can do to be of assistance with the meeting or your general membership, please know that Jennifer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I are always here to help!!
BIRTHDAYS FOR THE MONTH
TIME TO CELEBRATE!!
We love to celebrate our members and we would like to give everyone else a chance to do the same! We have several members with birthdays this month. Below is a list with their names and email addresses if you would like to wish them a very happy birthday on their special day!
- CHARLIE MCGEE from AVERITT EXPRESS- January 1st–email@example.com
- KASUN DEVERAJA from ATOLL LOGISTICS (PVT) LTD – January 2nd– firstname.lastname@example.org
- AMEER PURAYIL from FREIGHTEX LOGISTICS- January 5th–email@example.com
- JAMES KU from INFINITY LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT- January 5th – firstname.lastname@example.org
- ANTHONY D’AMBROSIO from DJR LOGISTICS- January 7th–email@example.com
- RAYMOND WONG from GLOBALCARE LOGISTICS- January 7th– firstname.lastname@example.org
- ROBERT ULJEE from PORTSIDE INTERNATIONAL- January 8th–email@example.com
- LISA LI from SHANGHAI SUPREME- January 13th–firstname.lastname@example.org
- KONSTANTINOS CHORIANOPOULOS from CARGOSTAR- January 14th– email@example.com
- JANE SHI from JAG GLOBALISTICS- January 14th – firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALEXANDER KUEX from FORTRAGROUP- January 18th–email@example.com
- HORACIO CRUZ from NES CARGO- January 24th–firstname.lastname@example.org
- NAVEEN PRAKASH from GLOBAL LOGISTICS INDIA- January 26th–naveen.prakash@
- JC ROSSE from TOTAL FREIGHT- January 26th– email@example.com
- PETER KUZMA from ITS LOGISTICS HUNGARY- January 26th–firstname.lastname@example.org
- LUIS TORRES from TORRESTIR – January 31st–email@example.com
Have questions about the upcoming meeting?
Questions about visas for Vietnam?
Editing your profile on the website?
Need a new user added to the website?
General membership questions?
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype – stephy.glnk
Phone – +1 210 798 2284